Why Are Private Music Lessons Important?
1. Private instruction can reinforce proper technique and posture which will help avoid premature injuries in the future.
2. Music lessons can cater to a student's specific needs and gifts.
3. A student's confidence can be increased as they receive guidance from a caring instructor who will help them navigate through the challenges of learning an instrument and celebrate their accomplishments.
4. Private lessons can help a student meet and/or exceed the music education standards required within a school district and offer them a competitive edge over other students.
5. Students can develop leadership skills as the skills learned in lessons can be modeled and shared with their peers.
The Benefits of Music Education: