For Parents Only
Information for parents/guardians about their child's music education
Why Are Private Music Lessons Important?
1. Private instruction can reinforce proper technique and posture which will help avoid premature injuries in the future.
2. Music lessons can cater to a student's specific needs and gifts.
3. A student's confidence can be increased as they receive guidance from a caring instructor who will help them navigate through the challenges of learning an instrument and celebrate their accomplishments.
4. Private lessons can help a student meet and/or exceed the music education standards required within a school district and offer them a competitive edge over other students.
5. Students can develop leadership skills as the skills learned in lessons can be modeled and shared with their peers.
The Benefits of Music Education: